Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The disturbing new trend...

According to the news this morning, scientists (I personally think that term is a stretch here) have noted a "disturbing new trend". And I quote, sorta: "Scientists have noted that not only are teens increasingly communicating via text, but this has impacted their verbal communication as well."

So, I am thinking to myself, yea, I guess I do that sometimes too. Use the BFF term, or shout out OMG on occasion.

And then he added: "And not only teens, but some older adults trying to be cool".

All I can say to that is WTF?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

MERMIS!! language, please! you're going to have to put one of those disclaimers on your blog that says "adult content"

Nana said...

a little birdy told me your birthday is coming soon! Happy Birthday from your Texas daughter in law's mother.

Joanie said...

Mary Martha!!! that does not sound like "u". I know the struggle tho....in my brain I feel 35-ish but???