Thursday, June 23, 2011

Two things I have NEVER seen on Lake Murray



The first picture is a couple guys fishing on a Huck Finn style homemade raft. Never seen one before but I was a little impressed.

That second picture is just NASTY!! I THINK it was an upside down, half-dead, toxic waste infused catfish. It looked ready to explode, spewing toxic waste, or stinky fish guts, or something really really rank!! Poor thing was paddling around my dock, seriously, what is wrong with that fish?? It looks like a product of Chernobyl, nuclear disaster/tsunami in Japan, Erin Brockovich, Three Mile Island or something. I don't know but it scared me to think I am sharing water with that "fish"!! GROSS!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That fish would probably keep me out of the water forever!

Kristen said...

annie and meg are never putting a baby toe in that radiation filled lake again!!!!!