Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love watching the bachelor!

And I have friends (who I won't call out) who love it too. I really don't watch much TV, so why do I have this obsession?? Maybe ....

Vicarious dating; so much easier than the real thing.

It is just funny! And crazy, seriously, can you really get that emotional after a single one-on-one date?? And Brad, can you really "have something special" with that many girls??

Make-believe travel to exotic destinations. Very affordable!!

Play fashion police: From the comfort of my own couch, far from the public eye, wearing black sweats, lime green ZTA tee (one of Maria's vast collection), a Chapin basketball sweatshirt (Ian's middle school reject) and brown socks that have no business being worn with tennis shoes ( in such a hurry to get to one of my anonymous friend's house, they were the first pair I grabbed). We don't judge each other, just those ridiculously thin, perfectly made up, VERY high heel shoe wearing girls who seem to cry on command.

And I don't even like Brad Womack!!

No comments: