Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sister Wives!


Really, it does seem that for lots of things, one man is enough for more than one woman, or sister as the case may be.

This post is a shout out to my favorite bro-in-law. Yes, he would be the one who “walked through” fire with me. During that time, he quite patiently stayed on the phone with me and repeated things about pilot lights, high/low settings , remote position, igniter switch…. OVER and OVER, because I swear that stuff just makes no sense to me and will not stick in my brain! So as I repeatedly tried to “bleed the air out of the gas line”, he explained OVER and OVER how to attempt the same thing about fifty times. For this, I am grateful.

Once I had fire on, fire off again, I called my “sister wife” Patsis and thanked her profusely for not only getting, but staying married. Mike B is the same guy who helped me purchase a TV (that is totally wasted on me but impresses the occasional date), decide whether or not I should refinance my house, and most importantly introduced me to Trader Joes!

Thank God one of us has a husband!

No comments: