Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This dog is just cute!




Ellie's hair cut -- after and before (yes as opposed to before and after:sorry I don't know how to change the picture order, I am very annoying, er new at this- ask Jeff and Kristen). She may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, afraid of any/every thing that moves, but you gotta admit, she is cute! I love you Ms. Belle!!

Ellie spent 11 days w/o her mama while I was in Guatemala. Thanks to Ian and Maria for taking care of her while I was off galavanting around third world countries. Sorry about all the "loose stools"; I think all that time in a house with five guys and a girls college dorm was too traumatic for this Mama's pup. Thanks guys!!

And the song for this post.....You and me Ellie we're stuck like glue....

2 comments:

Kristen said...

cuuuuuute!

3G Girls said...

We sure do miss Ellie...but not her gas!