Wednesday, December 8, 2010

God does have a sense of humor....I guess!!!!

I went to let Ellie out this morning and noticed water pouring out of the "water room" in the back of my garage. Bad expletives, lots of bad expletives; this was definitely not good!! Went into total panic mode, called the water guy immediately, because thankfully his number is on the water tank!! HELP!! Yes, I really said that, he knows me!

Well, David informed me it probably was my water heater (it is all of three years old of course), since it is a piece of crap! What?????????????

He calmly told me to turn off the water system AND the water heater and he would be out in about an hour. He said "of course you are probably on your way to work".

NO, I am off today!! Hellooooooo....... it is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception!! Love my job on these days!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing I am off so I can deal with this today, Happy Holy Day everyone!

And FYI: I turned off so many breakers it is crazy, anything that had the words, pump, water, heater, station, well (which I don't even have btw, but turned if off too??? ). My memory being what it is (or is not) I decided to be productive (while waiting for David) and do a couple dirty dishes in my sink. I still had water, AND it was HOT!! I don't even want to know how that is possible, can someone please explain that to me!!

I will keep you posted (ha ha no pun intended) and let you know how this little drama ends!

Ho Ho Ho alright, I will just sit here a look at my lovely tree and think about how much this will cost!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh noooooo. Get it fixed?

Kristen said...

oh no!!! that sucks!! is it fixed yet?