Monday, December 20, 2010

I have more than my share of water issues!!

Remember David the water man? He's baaaaaaaaaaaack! Which would explain why early Saturday evening I was standing barefoot in the rain, wearing only a giant robe (commando at last), talking to David on my cell phone and listening to a rock! Definitely no picture with this post, the visual is bad enough!

Explanation: In case my never-at-home neighbors were actually home, or you worry I have lost even more of my mind!!

I was about 60 seconds into my shower when the water stopped. I draw water from the lake and I could see there was still plenty out there! Obviously I called David, who so far still answers my calls 24/7. In an effort to diagnose the problem, he asked me to check if the pump was running. Said pump is under a faux rock in my back yard, and was indeed running! And that explains it.

David instructed me on which breaker to turn off and promised he would be out in the morning. I always confuse the breakers for the water and septic system; could be bad!

Problem resolved Sunday as I was in mass fervently praying for water. Water restored thirty minutes before my two 88 year old church lady friends came over for lunch! And speaking of them, they kick ass at Scrabble!

David tried to explain but it made no sense at all.........really I will just call!

No comments: